GCCAWCC Board Member Requirements:
- To strive to make a difference in local community & women
society and volunteer efforts to support of Chinese women and
make a difference everyday in your community.
- To support both the mission and the best interest of GCCAWCC
and work hard for the unmet needs of women’s health, education
and career development.
- To regularly attend and participate at board meetings, Board
meetings are held monthly and could be held at any suburb
location, during day time, after hours or weekends. In addition,
board members are expected to attend special events in their
areas on occasion,
- To participate in phone conferences, in group discussion and in
What Do the Board Members Get from GCCAWCC?
- Grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs,
community service projects and events.
- Gain an understanding and have an impact on local community
and women issues.
- Develop relationships with both local community and business
leaders and improve personal and business networking.
- Have access to membership discounts and services.